We're Hiring! Customer Care Associate
As a Customer Care Associate, you’ll be the liaison between our loyal customers and the rest of the company. Your main responsibilities are to ensure customer satisfaction through answering questions and problem solving issues our customers may encounter. This role is expected to work on average 15 to 20 hours per week (some weeks more and some weeks less) with some time intended to be spent in the Lindon office and some remote. Core hours when we get the most contact are 9:30am to 3pm but we can be flexible with other team members to get coverage.
Pay will vary depending on experience but falls within the range of $10 to $15 per hour.
- Respond to customer emails or chats which includes processing refunds, returns, exchanges, and general Q&A
- Attend weekly team meetings and bring new ideas for how to elevate the Customer Care team’s processes and performance
- Log critical information in our systems so we can continue to improve our product and services
- Follow the Customer Care guidelines of:
- Timely and transparent communication
- Empathetic reactions
- Diligent problem solving (willingness to dive as deep as it takes to get specific answers and try our best to solve their problem
- 1+ years of customer service experience, preferably at an apparel or soft goods e-commerce company
- Experience with Shopify is a major plus
- Able to work between the hours of 9:30am and 3pm and on an as needed basis
- Savvy with technology
- Rigorous problem solver
- BA/BS degree preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.