We're Hiring! Head of Wholesale
As the Head of Wholesale, you will be charged with refining our B2B wholesale strategy, managing existing retailers (selling into and sell-through), and opening new retail accounts. Your top priority will be developing scalable methods to grow and manage the number of doors and sell-through dollars at Nordstrom. You’ll also manage and grow our business selling into baby/kids boutiques. You’ll work closely with the CEO, VP of Marketing, and VP of Product to ensure the right product is allocated to the right retailers across the country and eventually internationally. Below is a more comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities.
- Oversee the B2B wholesale strategy including the criteria for opening an account, new account openings, sales, and assets for facilitating sell-through
- Carefully manage the Nordstrom account including developing relationships, opening new doors, and ensuring sell-through
- Ensure RAGS is only sold to retailers that meet RAGS brand image
- Manage the sales channels so both RAGS and the retailers can maximize their success
- Travel to meet with key retailers
- Develop and manage relationships with retail buyers
- Analyze sales history to identify new strategies and initiatives for growing retail
- 5+ years of selling into apparel/soft goods retail or being a buyer at a major apparel retailer such as Nordstrom
- Must be able to develop B2B retail strategies, sell to buyers, and execute post sale
- BA/BS degree from top-tier University preferred
- Experience selling to Nordstrom is a major plus
Please send your resume to email@example.com.