We're Hiring | Social Media Manager
RAGS is the leading young family apparel brand on a mission to inspire community, confidence, and individuality in parents and kids through premium products that excel in fit, fashion, and function.
RAGS began in Rachel Nilsson’s basement but was shortly discovered by ABC’s Shark Tank, which helped put RAGS on the map as a global apparel brand. Since Shark Tank, RAGS has been backed by premier investors coming from or investing in companies such as Nike, Skull Candy, Traeger Grills, Supreme, FAO Schwarz, Melissa and Doug, Cotopaxi, and more.
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced Social Media Manager. You’re the right candidate if you are a social strategy expert, positive, collaborative, detail-oriented, open to remote work and a fast learner. In this role, you will work as a member of the Marketing team, running point on social media strategy and execution across all platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, dedicated Facebook group, and Pinterest). Understanding the importance of building an engaging brand is a must, including strong copywriting skills. Getting into the mindset of the unique RAGS customer is essential to succeed. This is a full-time position. Salary will be based on experience.
Main responsibilities include:
- Brainstorm, strategize, and execute social growth and campaigns
- Run social strategy across all platforms – including posts, stories, video, and more
- Write all copy for social media, inline with brand voice and strategy goals
- Execute influencer marketing strategy
- Be proactive in staying close to conversations in RAGS social communities, engaging when needed; oversee others helping the brand with social media engagement
- Work closely with other departments, including Branding, Production, and Customer Care
- Optimize social commerce for optimal customer experience and improved conversions
- Facilitate and manage giveaways with other brands and influencers
- Curate UGC and influencer content for use
- Analyze social media data and present to team
- Keep up on social media trends and be willing to test, test, test!
You're likely to have the following experience:
- 3-5 Years Marketing experience, including strategy, for a socially savvy brand
- Experience in driving social media growth and engagement strategy
- Understanding of and ability to interpret social media analytics
- Ability to write engaging, on-brand copy
- Extraordinary attention to detail and well-organized
- Collaborative personality with the mindset that no job is too small
- Good eye for social media assets
- A basic understanding of Illustrator, Canva, Spark, or similar programs to create occasional Instagram stories and other creative assets
- Experience with TikTok is a plus
- Proactive problem solver and strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work quickly, be reactionary, and push boundaries
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong desire to continuously learn and improve
You'll be excited to work with RAGS because:
- You'll be an integral part of RAGS success, working with a team of people who thrive on discovery, growth, and innovation
- We'll celebrate what you bring to the table and will provide a rocket ship opportunity for you to grow your career
- You'll never be bored and you'll always be appreciated for your contributions
- You want to be part of a fast-growing startup that was featured on Shark Tank!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.