We're Hiring - VP of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to join the RAGS team. As the VP of Marketing, you’ll oversee the entire marketing team including brand and digital for both direct-to-consumer and retail. As a digitally native brand, direct-to-consumer is the core business with retail being secondary. Below is a more comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities.
- Oversee the entire marketing team including brand, digital, social, PR, e-commerce, and photography/imagery/video.
- Help shape the overall company strategy and translate into a marketing strategy and plan including budgets and allocation of spend.
- Manage multi-million dollar budget with a focus on driving significant new customer and revenue growth
- Oversee the look and feel of the site and the performance of the store. Key metrics used for measuring success are traffic to the site, conversion, abandoned cart, average order value, and revenue from new customers
- 10+ years of marketing leadership including overseeing brand and digital at an apparel or soft goods e-commerce company
- Experience overseeing multi-million dollar budgets across Facebook, Google, Bing, Youtube, and Pinterest
- Experience overseeing SEO and SEM optimization
- E-commerce expert on optimizing site for both brand and performance
- Experience utilizing influencers (both paid and free) to create demand for the product
- Experience developing marketing assets and campaigns for digital and brick-and-mortar retail
- Rigorous problem solver
- BA/BS degree (MBA from top-tier University preferred)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.